Reminder: Tomorrow Friday the 21st Howard Rheingold ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20 1:16 PM

      If you search for "Smart Mob" at Google news, you get 4 pages of news
      items containing the term that was coined by Howard Rheingold. What
      an endorsement.

      You can read his book, you can read his interview in Reason Magazine
      [http://www.reason.com/0304/fe.jw.is.shtml%5d or you can experience the
      real thing.

      Howard Rheingold tomorrow Friday 7pm at our Futurist Salon. Details
      see further down.

      Don't forget to bring futuristic news stories if you have some for
      the first half hour.

      See you all there, Mark.

      --- In bafuture@yahoogroups.com, "markfinnern" <markfinnern@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Futurists,
      >
      > Howard Rheingold will introduce his book Smart Mobs: The Next
      Social