Re: [bafuture] Tomorrow Friday the 17th: The future of Success ...

  • billshire@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2003
      Mark -

      I'll be making the next two salon's, unless my out-of-town schedule changes.
      Congratulations on securing Rheingold.

      Take a look at my book - "What We Learned in the Rainforest - Business
      Lessons from Nature" - and see if you may want to schedule a session on it
      sometime. (See <A HREF="www.amazon.com/rainforest)">www.amazon.com/rainforest)</A>

      Best,
      Bill