Perhaps my favorite story ever

  • Kennita Watson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      Please indulge me an off-topic post; I'll try in general to stay
      on-topic, and this may form underlayment for many of my other posts. I
      present for your consideration _Empire Star_, by Samuel Delany --

      http://www.doc88.com/p-995962025379.html .

      It is an entertaining and pretty quick read (novelette in an Ace Science
      Fiction Reader) that helped shape my entire world view. I was about to
      undertake the tedious task of scanning it myself when - hooray! - I
      found this version online.

      As you read the story, you may find hooks to list themes: SF, life
      extension, wide open spaces, etc. Enjoy! Hugs all around! Tell your
      friends...

      --
      Live long and prosper,
      Kennita