Leaders In Software and Art Conference 16th October 2012 New York

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2012

      Here is an interesting event coming up this fall that may interest you or your friends in the New York region:

      Blog post with links: http://www.futuresalon.org/2012/09/leaders-in-software-and-art-conference-16th-october-2012-new-york.html

      One of the most interesting places to be is where art and technology intersect. The tech enables new form of expressions that the artist fill with their creativity. That art inspires the techies to push the envelope of the currently possible.

      My friend Isabel Draves is organizing a one day conference that is focusing exactly on that intersection:

      LISA Leaders in Software and Art Conference October 16th 2012 NYC Public Library.

      Video: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1348966732/the-lisa-conference-leaders-in-software-and-art

      If it weren't for SAP TechEd season, I would be at the confernce to be inspired and may be even participate. It will be a place of wonder in the beautiful New York Public Libray.

      They are having a KickStarter campaign running that just reached its goal, therefore the conference will happen, which makes me really happy.

      Some may remember our Hard Science and Smart Art Future Salon from 2004? Scott (Spot) Draves was introducing us to his Electric Sheep art. Man those Sheep have grown in the last 8 years ;-) Check it out at the LISA Conference as they will be mingeling there too.

      If anyone of you is going I hope you share your impressions.

      All the best, Mark.