What Technology Wants Future Salon Replay + Invitation

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2011

      First an apology for not getting another Future Salon off the ground. We were just to busy with our regular life. The offer stil stands. You have a great theme and speaker. Ping Aslan or me and we organize the room + catering at SAP Labs in Palo Alto and help with the promotion.

      Blog post with working links: http://www.futuresalon.org/2011/11/what_technology_wants_future_salon_replay_plus_invitation.html

      Form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dG5UcU9BTnA3UVJ0d1FKQjhzX1AyaGc6MQ#gid=0

      I can't believe that I never got around posting the replay of the amazing What Technology wants Future Salon with Kevin Kelly: http://vimeo.com/27850239

      Back then Kevin was promoting the hardcover version of his book. Now What Technology Wants is out in paperback and he came up with a novel way to promote it.

      He is inviting to intimate 1.5h Google+ hangouts for a deeper discussion around the theme of the book. Only requirement is, that you have bought the paperback version of the book, sorry Kindle version doesn't count. If you have the hardcover version already, buy a paperbag one and give it away to your local library or the neighborhood kid.

      For the price of a movie ticket we will have the chance to pick the brain and discuss the future with Kevin Kelly.

      I have secured a hangout for this Wednesday 30th of November 10am-11:30am PST. There are 6 seats at the virtual table left. If you are interested, please fill out this form:
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dG5UcU9BTnA3UVJ0d1FKQjhzX1AyaGc6MQ#gid=0

      I can not wait to hang out with Kevin Kelly and 8 of my Future Salon friends and have my mind expanded by our discussion. Future Salon speakers tell me time and time again that we ask the most interesting questions. That will only be amplified in the dialog format that a Google+ Hangout enables.

      Join me and hang out with Kevin Kelly this Wednesday, Mark.