Heart My Future Salon Tradition

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2011

      Long time Future Saloners may remember our tradition to go to Pizza my Heart after the event. Often the speaker would join us and we would talk until late in the night. Sometimes it would continue on the sidewalk, after we got thrown out after closing time.

      I remember Doug Engelbart being engaged until way after midnight saying the conversation energizing him having found his kind of people.

      John Smart asked Kevin Kelly whether he would join us tomorrow after the Future Salon too and he said yes. Plan accordingly. 6-7 Networking at SAP; 7-9 talk and discussion; 9:30isch Pizza My Heart on University.
      More: http://futuresalon.org

      Join us. Will be so cool, Mark.