Strengthening the Popsicle (Solari) Index at the Future Salon

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010

      Blog post with links: http://www.futuresalon.org/2010/11/popsicle-solari-index.html

      Next Monday's Future Salon speaker Catherine Austin Fitts (Please RSVP http://bit.ly/bOFiX5) developed the Solari index

      To help people understand how the global financial system affects their well being, next Monday's Future Salon speaker Catherine Austin Fitts (Please RSVP http://bit.ly/bOFiX5) came up with a very simple quality-of-life index based on one question: what percentage of the people in your place believe that a child can leave their home, go to the nearest place to buy a popsicle or other snack, and return home alone safely?

      Your answer gives you the Popsicle Index or Solari Index of your place.

      The Popsicle Index is the % of people who believe a child can leave their home, go to the nearest place to buy a popsicle or snack, and come home alone safely. For example, if you feel that 50% of your neighbors believe a child in your neighborhood would be safe, then your Popsicle Index is 50%.[more]

      Next Monday's Future Salon: Our Financial System: Facing Hard Facts, Creating Positive Futures with Catherine Austin Fitts is may be the most important Future Salons ever.

      It will probably be uncomfortable, as Catherine Austin Fitts will make the connection from your 401K to our monetary system and how it is enabling drugs being sold on the corner of your street therefore lowering the Solari index.Watch this video:

      Follow the money. We need to realize what is done with our money and what we can do to change that trend and strengthen our communities our neighborhoods.

      Please join us next Monday 8th of November 6pm for Future Salon: Our Financial System: Facing Hard Facts, Creating Positive Futures and help strengthen the Solari Index.

      SAP Labs North America, Building 1, Room: Southern Cross. SAP is located at 3410 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304[map]. Free and open to the public.

      If you can't join in person, please join the webcast + online discussion at https://sap.na.pgiconnect.com/fs/

      Please come in person, join online and tell everyone you know that wants to improve your neighborhood, Mark.