Design 4 Resilience (D4R) April 10th Berkeley Hub

  • k48vjr8
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2010
      Hi future saloners,

      Jerry Michalski, David Hodgson, Harald Katzmair, myself and others are hosting a mini-conference on resilience. It'll be a full-day cross scale, cross-discipline exploration of resilience with some short framing talks in the morning and open space in the afternoon.

      Resilience thinking is especially important in a world where change is increasingly unpredictable, fast, and dramatic. Since we can't predict the future, we must be prepared for many possibilities. Come learn explore how resilience thinking can help us thriving in an uncertain world.

      More information and registration is here:
      http://d4r.eventbrite.com

      Future Salon members get a 25% discount at checkout using this discount code: Future

      Having been to several salons over the years, I know members of this group has a lot to add to the exploration.

      Hope to see you,

      Neal Gorenflo
      Publisher
      http://shareable.net