Jonah Lehrer Author of "How We Decide" speaks in P.A. on Tuesday June 5

  • Alison Chaiken
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      http://tinyurl.com/ybjbnsd

      Critically acclaimed science writer Jonah Lehrer explains how the
      latest research on the brain not only helps us better understand the
      decisions we make, but helps us make better decisions.

      This Columbia University grad and Rhodes Scholar has worked in the lab
      of Nobel Prize-winning neuroscientist Eric Kandel and written for The
      New Yorker, The Washington Post and The Boston Globe. How We Decide
      makes the seemingly abstract subject of the brain relevant and
      exciting!

      --
      Alison Chaiken
      (650) 279-5600 (cell)