Evolving Collaborative Intelligence Future Salon with Zann Gill

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2009

      Don't forget the Future that arrives tonight ;-) Friday 20th at 6pm at SAP Labs in Palo Alto:
      Evolving Collaborative Intelligence Future Salon with Zann Gill

      See you all there, Mark.
      P.S. If you can't make it in person, we will stream the event and let you know the address via http://futuresalon.org

      --- In bafuture@yahoogroups.com, "markfinnern" <mark.finnern@...> wrote:

      Hi Futurists,

      The date for the event is 20th of March 6-7 networking 7-9
      talk/conversation at SAP Labs in Palo Alto.

      Bonus link to Zann Gill's video on Evolution & Sustainability — "What
      Daedalus told Darwin" (Which is also the title of one of her new
      books.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eokEB5KHqpQ

      See you on the 20th of March, Mark.

      --- End forwarded message ---