Can't accept any more for Convergence08 group discount!

  • Kennita Watson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2008
      I can't accept any more for the Convergence08
      group discount -- PayPal is starting to call
      me a commercial account and charge me a fee
      for each transaction. Yuk! I hope I can
      clear this up soon.

      Live long and prosper,
      Kennita
      --
      The War on Terrorism is missing the point:
      what we need is a War on War!

      -- original message follows --
      In a little over a day the Convergence08 rate goes
      up from $145 to $195. But one more person will
      allow us to attend for just $116 (20% discount). I'm
      taking responsibility for buying the memberships
      (which all have to come in on one form to get the
      discount). Please PayPal $116 to kennita@...
      and I'll see to it that the form and payment get in
      on time. Any people over five also get the $116 price!

      If you need to see more about Convergence08 to go,
      check out http://www.convergence08.org -- it will be
      awesome! I'll be pulling the trigger at 10 PM
      Monday, so be sure to send your $116 before then.
      Less than 1/4 the price of the Singularity Summit,
      with just as much fun and intellectual stimulation!
      I hope to hear from you by Monday night, and to see
      you at Convergence08!