Fwd: [LPSM-Discuss] Space Station Flyover

  • Kennita Watson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2008
      Forwarded from the LP of San Mateo County ExecComm
      list (I'm Vice-Chair this year) to more people I
      think will appreciate it:

      Begin forwarded message:
      > Off-topic, but since this list is 90% nerds...
      >
      > Looks like we'll have a nice space station flyover on Saturday,
      > starting around 8:22 pm (magnitude -2.2).
      >
      > http://heavens-above.com/PassSummary.aspx?
      > satid=25544&lat=37.485&lng=-122.235&loc=Redwood+City&alt=17&tz=PST

      Snipped URL: http://snipurl.com/2445d [heavens-above_com]

      Live long and prosper,
      Kennita
      --
      Relativity: A grook with no reference whatever to the two-party system

      To wear a shirt that's relatively clean,
      You needn't ever launder off the dirt
      If you possess two shirts to choose between
      and always change into the cleaner shirt.
      -- Piet Hein