Which Sci Fi Writer are you????

  • Erik Sayle
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2002
      Hey all,

      This is soft future fun stuff
      Which Sci Fi writer are you?
      http://gning.org/skiffy.html

      A guy named Cordwainer Smith was like Erik and Arthur C Clark was like
      Josie!
      Or was it the other way around :-)

      Seee yaaa

    • Chris Phoenix
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2002
        Apparently I'm Hal Clement. But I had more fun trying to
        select-a-writer by answering the questions the way they would. I got
        Samuel R. Delany on the first try, but my first attempt at Heinlein got
        E. E. "Doc" Smith, then Frank Herbert.

        Chris

        Erik Sayle wrote:

        > Hey all,
        >
        > This is soft future fun stuff
        > Which Sci Fi writer are you?
        > http://gning.org/skiffy.html
        >
        > A guy named Cordwainer Smith was like Erik and Arthur C Clark was like
        > Josie!
        > Or was it the other way around :-)
        >
        > Seee yaaa

        Chris Phoenix cphoenix@... http://xenophilia.org
        Interests: nanotechnology, dyslexia, AI, IP reform,
        stained glass, hang gliding, caving, filk, SF