(2/11-2pm)Artificial Intelligence Meetup-Menlo Park

  • Elise Engelhardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      I met this woman, Junling Hu, who is starting a free monthly meetup
      about Artificial Intelligence. I thought some of you might be
      interested. Junling is a Senior Research Engineer - User Interaction
      Technologies for the Bosch Research and Technologies Center.

      ~Elise

      From: Junling [junling1@...]

      Your Organizer, Junling, sent the following message to the
      Bay Area Artificial Intelligence Meetup Group:
      I'm Junling, Organizer of Bay Area Artificial Intelligence
      Meetup Group. I invite you to have a look at our group and join us for
      the opening meeting of Bay area artificial intelligence meetup! There
      will be an short presentation from group organizer on the current status
      of AI. Then we will discuss around the table on AI topics we are
      interested in, recent innovations (such as personal robots, talking
      devices), books we are interested in reading and organizational issues.

      For more details, see the full listing:
      http://ai.meetup.com/94/calendar/5416215/

      When: Sunday, February 11, 2007 at 2:00 PM

      Where: TechShop
      120 Independence Dr.
      Menlo Park, CA 94025
      http://www.techshop.ws/
      800-640-1975

      Hope you'll join us!

      Sincerely,

      Junling

      You can always get in touch with me through the 'Contact
      Organizer' feature on the Meetup.com website:
      http://ai.meetup.com/94/suggestion/

      To visit Bay Area Artificial Intelligence Meetup Group, go here:
      http://ai.meetup.com/94/