A moment of silence in tribute to the Godfather of Soul.

  • Joschka Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      from the " Remember me..to the one who lives there."
      desk of joschka fischer

      A 24hour moment of silence for Mr. James Brown and
      the amazing influence he had on Music of multiple
      genres(R&B, Blues, Rock, Jazz, Funk Hip Hop etc.)
      and proff that lyrics can be just as powerful as the
      beat.

      j..

      http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail
    • Dr. KRS Murthy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
        Happy New Year 2007: Featuring Murthy's Music
        Compositions

        I have sent you a musical greeting card featuring one
        of my many music compositions to you.

        You may directly go to the following link to receive
        the card.

        http://www.zworks.com/cgi-bin/zcard.pl?id_num=70716861s&box=Z010116

        If the line above shows as a different color than the
        rest of the
        text try clicking or double clicking on it with the
        left mouse button.

        If you have problems you may also go to the Card
        Pickup page on the
        site and enter your card address or just the ID and
        box numbers there.

        http://www.zworks.com/forever/cardpickup.html

        ID number= 70716861s Box number= Z010116

        Your greeting card will remain at this address for 90
        days.

        Thank you!

        --
        Dr. KRS Murthy - Read about me in the links below
        Board of Directors

        Santa Clara, California

        Dr. KRS Murthy
        Corporate Think Tank - Corporate Governance Experts
        (408)-464-3333
        (408)-615-1833
        murthy1111@...

        Founder, Musical Illusions