Reviews by DJ Cline

  • D.J. Cline
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Future Saloners,

      It's great to see the Future Salon meeting on Friday nights again.
      Big thanks to Mark as usual. I am looking forward to listening to
      Bruce Cahan, especially in light of all the corporate scandals going
      on. Decisions made in boardrooms have a direct impact on our future.
      I've been reading and reviewing books on the subject.

      The following reviews are on my website at:

      www.djcline.com

      The Corporation The Pathological Pursuit of Profit And Power
      By Joel Bakan

      Everyone Else Must Fail The Unvarnished Truth About Oracle And Larry
      Ellison
      By Karen Southwick

      IBM And The Holocaust The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany And
      America�s Most Powerful Corporation
      By Edwin Black

      iWoz Computer Geek To Cult Icon

      By Steve Wozniak with Gina Smith

      Inside Intel Andy Grove And The Rise Of The World�s Most Powerful
      Chip Company

      By Tim Jackson

      Soap Opera The Inside Story of Procter & Gamble
      By Alecia Swasy

      There are also funny bits of me using new technology like cell phone
      headsets, etc.