So, what are they doing with technology already discovered?

  • Joschka Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006
      from the "oh what a lovely war" desk of joschka
      fischer

      Just the headlines and not the articles. Need
      subscription...I'm negotiating with them.

      http://jdw.janes.com/public/jdw/index.shtml

    • Ken Crews
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006
        Whenever I see Janes' stuff, the little boy in me says, "Wow,
        neat!", and then the adult in me says, "but they kill people."

        It's that second part that some people have a hard time with.

        --- In bafuture@yahoogroups.com, Joschka Fisher <grabarkowic@...>

        ______
        > Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez
        les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.