Books suggestions.....

  • genomik2
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      It seems as though you have 2 very good books on the plate. I think
      BOTH seem like excellent options.

      Message 274 is a post that i made last month about Rheingold and
      Smart Mobs. There is a review and a short editorial I made then.

      The Future of work I think is a great topic. It is relevant to
      everybody in the most important way. There is no one correct answer
      to this question, so it is very debateable. There are probably a few
      premises we may all agree on, but after that, things get so
      multifactorial it is hard to extrapolate. (ie, jobs might be going
      to India, but there may be a trend towards buying from the USA if we
      go to war or are continually attacked).

      So I lean a bit towards The Future of Work, but both seem very good
      topics.

      Erik