thanks for a great Salon + info on event this Sat.

  • kahluagal631
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Great meeting everyone at the salon last night; I look forward to more
      fascinating and thought provoking discussions at SAP and Pizza My
      Heart :) Mark, thanks for setting these up; there's a very urgent need
      for these discussion to take place.

      Event plugging time - apologies if this isn't appropriate. For those
      who have time on Saturday, there's an event that might be of interest.
      Full disclosure - I'm one of the organizers of sorts. The event info
      is at www.brainjams.org, and there's a quick presentation I put
      together at http://tinyurl.com/8uz2r (PDF file). The format will be
      similar to the Open Mike last night, and the audience is people
      interested in discussing technology, knowledge sharing and making
      connections (both literally - meeting people who are interested in
      sharing knowledge - and figuratively - intellectually making
      connections). We're not taking away any thunder from the Salons -
      think of us as allies in the fight to spread knowledge sharing and
      intellectual discussion about technology and community in the Bay Area :)

      Registration is on the web site. Looking forward to seeing some of
      you on Sat. and at future Salons.

      Regards,

      Rachel