Ian Pearson on the Beeb

  • Wayne Radinsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      I guess you have to play this (RealAudio, 27 minutes)
      before they replace it with next week's programme, since I
      don't see any archive.

      Ian Pearson's prognosis on the future is positively
      Kurzweilian... funny how ideas that were loony when
      Kurzweil and Moravec's books came out in 1999 are becoming
      "mainstream" ...

      + The Interview +
      In this week's edition of "The Interview", Carrie Gracie talks
      to Ian Pearson, a man hailed as one of Britain's leading
      experts on the future.
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/programmes/the_interview.shtml