Ride to LA from the Bay Area for SIGGRAPH

  • Gregory Panos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2005
      Hi all,

      I'm leaving from Palo Alto this coming Friday, July 29th in a rented car
      that will seat 4 comfortably. I am one so I need 2 other riders. If you are
      going to SIGGRAPH and need to be there so you can get registered on Saturday
      and have courses and stuff this might be a good ride down to the LA Area in
      time for that.

      I'd like $30 each rider and one medium sized bag per person. I'll be driving
      down the 5 so I expect it to take 6 hours. I'd like to leave around 3:00 to
      4:00PM on Friday. If you or anyone you can think of will need to get down
      there and you don't want to bother with the expense and time and hassle of
      flying or driving yourself, I can take you.

      No tobacco smokers please. Please respond ASAP to guarantee your place in
      the car.

      My cell phone number is: (562) 208-7707 Leave a message and I will return
      your call or I might pick up and speak to you anytime from noon to midnight
      California time.

      Peace

      Greg

      Gregory Peter <mailto:Greg@...> Panos