Singularity Institute's new bulletin

  • Tyler Emerson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2004
      Hello lovely futurists. I hope you guys are doing well in beautiful BA.

      Just some news about my nonprofit:

      The Singularity Institute's first eBulletin will soon be released. We
      have made notable progress in recent months, and hope some of you will
      consider signing up to keep informed of our research and advocacy.

      http://www.singinst.org/news/subscribe.html

      Some topics covered:

      * AI Project Update
      * SIAI Staff and Website Update
      * Donors for March and April
      * Volunteer Contributions and Opportunities
      * "3 Laws Unsafe" Campaign
      * Research Fellow Challenge Grant Challenge

      Take care everyone. Congratulations Mark et al. on all your success!

      ---------
      Tyler Emerson
      Executive Director
      Singularity Institute