Musical Greeting Card: Happy New Year 2004

  • Dr. KRS Murthy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      Musical Greeting Card: Happy New Year 2004

      I wish you a happy new year 2004 and pleasant
      holidays. Here is my music composition with eighteen
      raagas or tunes in the form of a musical garland.

      I hope you enjoy. It is a musical greeting card. it is
      waiting for you at Forever Yours Musical Greeting
      Cards!

      To pick up your card, go to the following URL:

      http://www.zworks.com/cgi-bin/zcard.pl?id_num=95770425&box=12231

      If the line above shows as a different color than the
      rest of the
      text try clicking or double clicking on it with the
      left mouse button.

      If you have problems you may also go to the Card
      Pickup page on the
      site and enter your card address or just the ID and
      box numbers there.

      http://www.zworks.com/forever/cardpickup.html

      ID number= 95770425 Box number= 12231

      Your greeting card will remain at this address for 90
      days.

      Thank you!

      KRS Murthy
      geniusone99@...

      =====
      Dr. KRS Murthy
      Corporate Think Tank - Corporate Governance Experts
      (408)-464-3333
      (408)-615-1833
      murthy1111@...

      Holomage Inc.
      murthy@...
      www.holomage.com
      - Click here to take a tour of our 3D imaging technology,
      a paradigm shift in imaging. With Holomage, you will never look at an object in a flat world. A 360 degree imaging to capture and virtually transport an object over internet.

      Founder, Musical Illusions
      http://naarada2003.tripod.com
      - Listen to my music compositions FREE.

      http://search.yahoo.com/top2003