Seeking help with new wiki on group practices

  • John Abbe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
      (I thought i had already posted this a couple days ago. It looks like
      we might have found a programmer already, but the project may be of
      interest to folks here anyway.)

      I'm involved in starting up a new wiki for the National Coalition for
      Dialogue and Deliberation. My focus in it will be on
      practices/processes that support quality dialogue & deliberation, and
      i'm looking for one or more coders who are interested in joining us
      (we're still in the process of selecting wiki softwar so you'd have
      input on that).

      We can't pay top dollar, but it wouldn't have to be unpaid. To find
      out more, please read the last few posts on AbbeNormal
      <http://ourpla.net/cgi/pikie>, and then contact me. Thanks!

      Life,
      John
      --
      All you /\/\ John Abbe "Faith is not belief without proof,
      need \ / CatHerder but trust without reservation."
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
        Musical Greeting Card: Happy New Year 2004

        I wish you a happy new year 2004 and pleasant
        holidays. Here is my music composition with eighteen
        raagas or tunes in the form of a musical garland.

        I hope you enjoy. It is a musical greeting card. it is
        waiting for you at Forever Yours Musical Greeting
        Cards!

        To pick up your card, go to the following URL:

        http://www.zworks.com/cgi-bin/zcard.pl?id_num=95770425&box=12231

        If the line above shows as a different color than the
        rest of the
        text try clicking or double clicking on it with the
        left mouse button.

        If you have problems you may also go to the Card
        Pickup page on the
        site and enter your card address or just the ID and
        box numbers there.

        http://www.zworks.com/forever/cardpickup.html

        ID number= 95770425 Box number= 12231

        Your greeting card will remain at this address for 90
        days.

        Thank you!

        KRS Murthy
        geniusone99@...

        =====
        Dr. KRS Murthy
        Corporate Think Tank - Corporate Governance Experts
        (408)-464-3333
        (408)-615-1833
        murthy1111@...

        Holomage Inc.
        murthy@...
        www.holomage.com
        - Click here to take a tour of our 3D imaging technology,
        a paradigm shift in imaging. With Holomage, you will never look at an object in a flat world. A 360 degree imaging to capture and virtually transport an object over internet.

        Founder, Musical Illusions
        http://naarada2003.tripod.com
        - Listen to my music compositions FREE.

        http://search.yahoo.com/top2003