114Re: [bafuture] New Local Group: Members Wanted

  • Walter Truett Anderson
    Jul 6, 2002
      Matthew, I'm not into joining any new groups just now, but I'm
      interested and would like to be kept loosely in the loop as you
      progress. I hadn't heard of transhumanism until you mentioned it at a
      Bay Area futurists meeting a month or so. Since then I've been doing
      some surfing and reading. Was surprised to see three of my books cited
      in the bibliography of The Politics of Transhumanism. So maybe I've
      been a transhumanist without knowing it.
      Cheers-
      Walt Anderson
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic