No activity in last 7 days
Our members gather here to check pending members & to report their group members that are bad swapper, trouble makers, flakers, lurkers, & also bad owner and/or MODs on other groups they belong to. In order for us to protect our groups & members from people like these, we have to stay up to date through communicating with each other. So, please, feel free to report any & all that you have personal dealings & knowledge of. However, please do not transfer reports from other groups, unless they are reports made by you personally. Through us all working together, we will be able to do a better job at protecting our members by running our PMCs (Pending Member Checks) & sharing our experiences. When you apply for membership, you will receive a pending member form from us. Please fill it in and return it as no one will be approved without it returned, filled in.
We have a few rules to follow:
1. All members are required to enter their contact information into the contact database for ease of contacting them for verification or more details on a report made by them. In this database there is a place to list our groups we own and MOD for, so there is no need for excessive emails of advertising groups. Therefore, advertising of groups is not allowed.
2. The following will not be tolerated at all: name calling, flamming, bashing, threats, foul language, vulgar material, obscene behavior & false reports. ALL reports will be reviewed & verified; please report only the facts not opinions!
Violation of any of the above will find you unsubbed immediately & possibly reported. This is your only notice & warning.
Questions, comments, and/or concerns, feel free to contact the owner via the link below, or our MODS, Angela Gould at email@example.com or Leah Yarbrogh
- FB Swapping
- Aug 15, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.