!DND TAG AND STAT PICKUP 7-27-10

  • Shell
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2010
      Hey Guys,

      I know it's been awhile but I have "NEW" tags for you to pick up :)

      Please read the entire e-mail as there is "NEW" information in it.

       You will all have your own folders and that way you only need to leave one response on the last tag in your folder or if you prefer you can leave one on each one.. Its all up to you!

       I also made 2 personal stats for some of the tags and am attaching the IMF files to this mail and all you have to do is click on yours to add it to your IM.

      The stats will be in separate e-mails with your name in the subject if you have filled out the database asking for my personal stats.

      If you didn't receive a tag then you did not fill in the database

      If you did not receive a IM stat and you use IM then you did not fill in that box on the database and you need to go there by CLICKING HERE

      I do realize that some of you still have bandwidth issues with your  Internet companies so if you need to or want to you may change my PNG files to JPG but please do not change the tag or the file name other then saving it a different way.  I have a system for naming my tags so the names HAVE to stay the same.  Be aware that if some of the tags have a stat they will not match the background if you do change them.

      That is all,  now just enjoy your "new" tags!

      **hugs Shell**

      Password on Files is tag4U

      Link to folders

      Scrap kit by Lacarolita Designs
      A Shell Stat Creation
      2010

    • Dark
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27, 2010
        I have them all saved hun thank you

        --
        HUGS
        Dark

        motto to live by: Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!'
        ----
        "Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain." (Vivian Greene)

        Just Thinking of You Today!.....  Thank you for being my friend.
      • Sherry Cowgirl
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27, 2010
          I love that you are doing them .pngs.... I use them on my desktop... tysm!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 27, 2010
            Your very welcome...