Re: [baddazztagzz_group] ATTENTION WENDY

  • Wendy Hardiman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2010
      Thankyou very much Shell,

      Ilse will love it.

      Wendy

      --- On Mon, 21/6/10, Shell <shell.wright@...> wrote:

      From: Shell <shell.wright@...>
      Subject: [baddazztagzz_group] ATTENTION WENDY
      To: baddazztagzz_group@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, 21 June, 2010, 17:23

      Attached is your friends tag.. Sorry I have it spelled right on my list now :)

      **hugs shell**

      From: Shell <shell.wright@...>
      To: baddazztagzz_group@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, 20 June, 2010, 3:22

      Hey Guys,

      Got "NEW" tags for you to pick up :)

       You will all have your own folders and that way you only need to leave one response on the last tag in your folder or if you prefer you can leave one on each one.. Its all up to you!

      We are starting over with tags.. All the tags in your folders are brand new.  No Personal stats for these two tags :)

      If you didn't receive a tag then you did not fill in the roll call.

      If you did not receive a IM stat and you use IM then you did not fill in that box on the database and you need to go there by CLICKING HERE

      Password on Files is tag4U

      Link to folders

       A Shell's Stat Creation
      2010