DND ATTENTION ALL

  • Shell
    Message 1 of 23 , May 20, 2010

      Hey everyone!
      I know long time no see lol..

      I have been trying the past month or so to get my stuff ready for the next move.  Which should be coming within the next month or so.. I have 10 days yet to get this house ready and get my deposit back.   We will be moving in with my mom and putting our stuff in storage so we are ready to go when they call.  Soon I hope!  Everyone please keep us in your thoughts that way :)

      Now on to the important part..
      In 10 days I am going back into the tag making business lol..
      I have added a new roll call column and need everyone who is still interested in getting my tags to fill it out and shout out HERE lol... Or something like that lol..

      In addition to the roll call I have added a column for people who use IM.  If you want any personal stats I make please fill this in yes I want them or no I don't .. If its not filled in I will assume you don't want the stats.

      Find the database by clicking HERE

      I will also be uploading all my older tags to a fotki album and will put a link through here so if you missed a tag you will get them.

      This will be a one time offer as I wont ever put mass tags up again lol...

      Ok I think that is it for now... Again sorry I have been MIA,  but getting ready to get back into the swing of things!

      **Hugs Shell**

      Y Shelley Wright Y
      AKA Shell Y

      Wife To Mike - Mommy To Shannon & Rob Y

      Mommy To Encore, Wiggles & Squeak Y

      Email shell.wright@... Y

      Thank You Tiffani For Helping Me With My Signature  Y

      A 2010 Shell's Creation
      ©Dean Yeagle   www.cagedbeagle.com
      CI0051LM
    • jo
      Message 2 of 23 , May 20, 2010
        welcome back Shell.....you are in our prayers on your home....hugs

        Jodi George
        Wounded Care Team Leader,MO and VA(veterans) CTL for Soldiers' Angels
        Member of G4U,Pals 4 our troops, The Hugs Project,anysoldier.com,Operation Homefront MO,
        WIL adopt a soldier, Patriot Guard Riders,Operation Quiet Comfort

        Message 3 of 23 , May 20, 2010

          I'm all filled in

          Hugs

          Message 4 of 23 , May 20, 2010
            Here... lol

            Message 5 of 23 , May 20, 2010
              Thanks Jo... This is a new stat and I will be making you all the new tag to go with it when i start making tags again in 10 days :) I might make this into a personal stat too for you all :)

              **hugs shell**

[...]

              Artwork ©Martin Abel
              A Shell's Stat Creation
              2010
            • Shell
              Message 6 of 23 , May 20, 2010

                Woo hooo girl :)  glad of that... I am trying to catch up in mail in the other groups.. I should have went no mail while I was packing but thought I could keep up.... Now I am like oh hell no I cant keep up lol

                Message 7 of 23 , May 20, 2010
                  Wooo hooo girl...   Glad your still with me...

                  Message 8 of 23 , May 20, 2010

                    Welcome back!!! I missed you!!! Can't wait to see your new creations!!!

                    Message 9 of 23 , May 20, 2010
                      It's a gorgeous stat but it wont let me save it

                      Hugs, Tess

                      Message 10 of 23 , May 20, 2010

                        Well that'll teach ya to ever think that being in 2 high volume groups is easy

                        Message 11 of 23 , May 20, 2010
                          Stilll here hun Welcome Back (sorta) My Best to you on the new home hope it is soon♥

                          --
                          HUGS
                          Dark

                          motto to live by: Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!'
                          ----
                          "Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain." (Vivian Greene)

                          Just Thinking of You Today!.....  Thank you for being my friend.
                        • Shell
                          Message 12 of 23 , May 20, 2010
                            Thanks Ann ,   so glad you stuck with me :)

                            Message 13 of 23 , May 20, 2010

                              I know ... I keep thinking to myself... What the hell was I thinking lol...  Its crazy because I only can get on in the evening and maybe quickly during the day ..  I need to be out of here by the 31 to get my deposit and last month rent back lol.. And I want it back lol

                              Message 14 of 23 , May 20, 2010
                                I will send the IMF file if you can tell me how to do it?  For the life of me I cant figure it out LoL !!

                                Message 15 of 23 , May 20, 2010
                                  Thanks girl,  glad your still here :)  I am so happy and surprised you all stuck with me though the thin months .....

                                  Message 16 of 23 , May 20, 2010
                                    that is what siggie piggies not to mention friends do hun

                                    Message 17 of 23 , May 21, 2010

                                       Well my trick is to delete all the replies I haven't made a comment in, it's easier with a gmail account because it stacks them into one thread, so one I haven't comment on get deleted straight away, I keep the original's and then I check the ones I have answered quickly, cause it might be a reply to what I've said. And then I get my incredimail to import the mail, and quickly open check each email, if it's something I want to read, I leave it and go to the next email, if it's not something I need to answer I delete.

                                      It sorts a lot of emails this way. And I get more play time too.

                                      Though lately during the day we had shopping or other things on and I don't get as much time to play.

                                      And I'm sure I'd want my deposit back too.

                                      Message 18 of 23 , May 21, 2010

                                        It's okay I found I could save it in plat group lol

                                        The IMF file is usually in the same folder and where you've saved your project, you just have to remember the name of the file lol

                                        Message 19 of 23 , May 21, 2010
                                          I'm here..

                                          Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.
                                               -James Dean
[...]

                                          April 8th 2008
                                          Font Comic Sans
                                          ~~
                                          Artwork
                                          © Jo Lynch
                                          Used with CILM
                                          UU License
                                          #JL013
                                           ~~~
                                            ♥~~♥
                                          RIP
                                          My Angel
                                          27/3/86
                                          -
                                          13/4/07
                                        • Shell
                                          Message 20 of 23 , May 21, 2010

                                            Hon resave this one... I forgot my license number in the footer on the other one :)

                                            **hugs shell**

                                            Message 21 of 23 , May 21, 2010
                                              I am still around! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

                                              Message 22 of 23 , May 21, 2010

                                                Umm this one does have the lic number in the footer either

                                                Hugs, Tess

                                                Message 23 of 23 , May 27, 2010

                                                  Hi Shell, I filled out the data base..not been feeling too good,so seeing this kindda late..Peggers