NEW TAG PICKUP 4-02-10

  • Shell
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 8:35 PM

      Hey Guys,

      Got "NEW" tags for you to pick up :)

      Plus 2 new stats.

      I am doing it a bit different now ... You will all have your own folders and that way you only need to leave one response on the last tag in your folder or if you prefer you can leave one on each one.. Its all up to you!

      I know I have been slacking off with getting tags uploaded so you will have 11 tags to pick up for yourself and 9 for your friends if you requested more names.   I am so sorry and I will try to be better about getting them uploaded sooner.. I would tell you to spank me but I may like it lol.....

      Some of you have more then this weeks tags to pick up.  Please make sure you come in and get your tags.

      Password on Files is tag4U

      Link to folders

      If you do not have a folder then you did not go fill out the database during roll call....

      **Hugs Shell**

       A 2010 Shell's Creation
      Scraps and Template Parts by Creative Misfits Creations
    • Tess
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3 4:12 PM

        Thank you Shell I'm all picked up

        Hugs

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3 5:19 PM

          Thanks Shell,mine are all picked up..Peggers

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5 10:55 AM

            Your welcome girl :)

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 5 10:55 AM

              Your welcome :)

              Thanks Shell,mine are all picked up..Peggers