Poll results for baddazztagzz_group

  • baddazztagzz_group@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      The following baddazztagzz_group poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Would you rather I make tags off the database list or would you rather I put tags through the group as a request? If I do the request you would be able to order tags for other people too, another option is that I add a column on the database for you to add other names you would like made into tags.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Database tags for yourself only, 4 votes, 16.00%
      - Database tags with extra column for other names you would like on tags, 16 votes, 64.00%
      - Requests through the group, 5 votes, 20.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/baddazztagzz_group