New poll for baddazztagzz_group

  • baddazztagzz_group@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2009
      baddazztagzz_group group:

      Would you rather I make tags off the database list or would you rather I put tags through the group as a request? If I do the request you would be able to order tags for other people too, another option is that I add a column on the database for you to add other names you would like made into tags.

      o Requests through the group
      o Database tags for yourself only
      o Database tags with extra column for other names you would like on tags

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!