SO PO'd!!!

  • Dark
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
      My GMail took a Dump
      Have no idea what is wrong with it but it will not load up says
      something about being blocked by security uuuuggggggggggggg
      I went in and changed most of my accounts to my yaHELL mail
      but am hoping desparately to get my GMail back
      if anyone sent anything today I didn't get it

      HUGS
      Dark
    • Peggy Rockholt
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
        Did you try emailing them? I got locked out of mine a long time ago and there was a option something like Can't sign into my account or something, and I emailed them and they got it back up for me..apparently they thought the activity was too heavy or something and were worried it had been hacked..one of those days when the share groups went bonkers and hundreds of emails came in around the same time..Peggers

        On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 7:04 PM, Dark <darkdreamer04@...> wrote:

        My GMail took a Dump
        Have no idea what is wrong with it but it will not load up says
        something about being blocked by security uuuuggggggggggggg
        I went in and changed most of my accounts to my yaHELL mail
        but am hoping desparately to get my GMail back
        if anyone sent anything today I didn't get it

        HUGS
        Dark

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           mailto:baddazztagzz_group-digest@yahoogroups.com
           mailto:baddazztagzz_group-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Shell
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
          Have you emailed gmail Hon?   Cause maybe its just a glitch...  I feel for you cause I would be Po'd too

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
            Oh ya .... Now you say that Peggy I think that happened to me once too and I called them on the phone I think... They got it back for me within the hour

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009