TAG PICKUP 1-1-09

  • Shell
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009

      Hey Guys,

      Got "NEW" tags for you to pick up :)

      I am doing it a bit different now ... You will all have your own folders and that way you only need to leave one response on the last tag in your folder or if you prefer you can leave one on each one.. Its all up to you!

      I hope you enjoy these tags and from here on out you will get tags each week and also you will get one tag that no one else will have but
      My always list, my daughter and myself!

      Some of you have more then this weeks tags to pick up.  Please make sure you come in and get your tags.

      Password on Files is tag4U

      Link to folders

      If you do not have a folder then you did not go fill out the database during roll call....

      The below tag is the special tag for my always list for the month of March :)

      **Hugs Shell**

    • Shelly Combs
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
        Darn no tags for me yet! oh well i'll wait for the next set! Lovely tags! ~Shelly~

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
          Thank you so much for all my tags hun

          photo

           Need this one since every one now knows what happens when they do lol♥

          --
          HUGS
          Dark
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2009
            Hello Shell Just wanted you to know I filled out the data base the day you accepted me!
            I don't have a folder! Is ok though because I was just added resently! Just wanted you to know! ~Shelly~