File - Welcome and Rules

  • baddazztagzz_group@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 50 , Sep 1 1:53 AM
      Welcome To Badd Azz Tagzz,

      If you are getting this, it means you have either just joined or are already a member at Badd Azz Tagzz. This group was created on December 1st 2007 as Shell's Always List. Below we will list the rules as well as a general Welcome

      We are a copyright complaint group, so no tags, stats, jokes or anything that holds artwork will be tolerated if proper credit isn't given to the artist. All licensed work is allowed here for all new members

      Welcome to all New members and also thank you for being members to our existing members.. We value all of you and can't be a great group without you.
      Just a few rules to get us through the day lol....

      Bad Azz Tagzz is a NO DRAMA group! If you are having trouble with another group or a paid artist site, DO NOT bring it in here!!! This will be strictly followed. I have created this group to have fun and to be able to distribute my tags and not to become embroiled in they said we said type of attitude! It will NOT BE TOLERATED AT ALL! Members not following the No Drama Rule will be UNJOINED from the group IMMEDIATELY!! There will be no warning for this transgression! There will be no flaming, yelling, cussing, or generally being rude to any other member! EVER! This will get you unjoined from this group and banned. If you have a problem with another member then bring it to myself or my mod Chynna, you will get a response even if it takes a few hours. Remember we have lives outside the group also.

      email me at shell_hugs_mike@... or shell.wright@... or pleasingchynna@... and we will get back with you.

      No Blank Applications will be accepted! Tell us where you have heard of us and/or who recommended the group to you. No one word comments will be approved!

      There will be no one admitted with 'manager' in their name. This will just cause confusion for the members about who has manager responsibilities and who doesn't.

      Also please don't place yourself on no mail unless theres a reason and please let one of us know. We totally understand life get rough and tough and this times are understandable. but some people place themselves on no mail right off the start, why join the group then?

      If you are going out of town on vacation, are sick or have some personal business to take care of and can not be online then please let me know and I will place your tags in a special folder until you come back.

      Anyone who is reported to be using our member list to solicit members to join their group will be unjoined and banned immediately. This is very rude, we have a members area where you can post a link to your site and if people want to check them out they can find it there. If you want to post a link to a tutorial that is fine, just remember we are not a promote group so do your promoting of other sites in the proper place.

      Please DO NOT use uncopyright graphics in this group. It is one of the things we are most strict about. If you question a graphic please send it to the owners and we will see what we can find about it.

      One last rule, no sharing of any fonts, tubes or other items this is my always list for people wanting my tags not a sharing group. You may share any tags you create that you want to but there are sharing groups out there where you can get fonts, tubes and scraps :)

      We are very copyright aware here so any uncopyrighted material will be deleted with a warning to the poster, repeat offenders will be placed on moderation. So no tags, stats, jokes or anything that holds artwork uncopyrighted will be not tolerated if proper credit isn't given to the artist. All licensed work is allowed here, from CILM, AMI, Mypsptubes, UpYourArt and the independent artists like Barbara Jensen, Pat Carlucci, Craig Wentworth etc. As long as the artist allows usage and we have their permission, or you have a license for their work, it is welcomed here. We have a list of artist that are allowed to be used by the group and if you have individual permissions of course you may used them. We do allow Paid artists to be used here.

      Please follow artist TOU and respect their right to say what can be done with their graphic or art. Please place all urls needed on tags.

      We do understand that folks can make mistakes with tags and such, and thats fine, but please leave it up to management and moderators to handle all such problems.. do NOT everyone post a response to that person as I know if it was me I would feel very unwelcome and would not share with the group again! We will handle if and if you feel the need to inform anyone please email me and I will take care of it if I haven't already. On the other hand those who blatantly send through stuff without copyright information, will be warned once then banned from the group.

      If you want an always list, please let me know and I will create you a table for members to sign up on. In order to have an always list you must have a place such as Fotki or Photobucket to load the tags into and you will be allowed to post a link through the group when tags are ready to be picked up. You will NOT be able to send tags to your always members through the group as that will create unwanted mail.

      Always Lists So far:
      1. Shell's Always List

      Enjoy your stay and welcome to the group!!

      Badd Azz Tagzz Management
    • baddazztagzz_group@yahoogroups.com
      Message 50 of 50 , Sep 1 6:12 AM
        Welcome To Badd Azz Tagzz,

        If you are getting this, it means you have either just joined or are already a member at Badd Azz Tagzz. This group was created on December 1st 2007 as Shell's Always List. Below we will list the rules because as you know we need them :)

        Rules. (Revised October,23 2008)

        1. Copyrights and ratings: All my tags will be copyright compliant, licensed art. Some maybe AC or SAC, so there will be nudity from time to time. If that offends you, you can just say thank you and not save the tag or you may want to rethink your membership on my always list.

        2. Name Database: Please fill in the name database within a week of joining. No name in the database means no tags, and you will be unsubbed.

        3. Tag Pick Up Duration: Once uploaded, tags will remain available for two weeks. While I understand not everyone is able to get online every day, timely
        pick up is greatly appreciated. This means a folder will be deleted two weeks after it's uploaded.

        4. Tag Pick Up Failure: I'm also gonna go by the 'three strikes, you're out'-system. This means that if I have to delete your tags three times (so not three
        tags, but three seperate time slots adding up to three weeks minimum), you will be unsubbed. Of course, if you know you'll be away and let me know, I'll keep
        a hold on your tags for you.

        5. MIA List: If you're gonna be MIA, please let me know off list. I'll make a seperate folder for you in the MIA album. I do ask that you keep in touch as much as possible. If you've been MIA for 6 months without being in touch, you'll be unsubbed.

        6. Roll Call: I'll be doing random roll calls every so often. Please fill in the roll call when it comes, cause failure to do so will get you unsubbed.

        I hope these rules aren't too strict for you, but they're neccesary to keep the management side of the list to a minimum for me :D

        If you have any questions or concerns you can email me offlist.