My Intro

  • Sass/Warlock
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2007
      hello all,

      thanks for accepting me

      my name is Sass and i've been psp-ing for 9 years

      look foward to getting to know all of you

    • Just Blame Chynna
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2007
        Hello Sass
        welcome!
        we havent official opened until Dec 1st we're trying to move things over from msn so its quiet right now...lol

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2007
          i know, but rules said i had to reply within 7 days
          or be unsubbed -- ha ha

          sass