Addendum 135-2010af Erratum

  • Isler, Bernhard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 8:10 AM

      Hi all,

      I have uploaded a proposal that highlights an erratum in addendum 135-2010af:

      We may discuss this and move it forward to the SSPC in San Francisco, unless the committee chair indicates that this is acceptable as an erratum and no further action by the OS-WG is required.

      Best,

      Bernhard

      Bernhard Isler
      Siemens Switzerland Ltd
      Building Technologies Division
      IC BT CPS GDT AS
      Gubelstrasse 22
      CH-6301 Zug, Switzerland

      Tel: +41 (41) 724 33 87
      Mob: +41 (79) 561 77 23
      Fax: +41 (41) 723 48 94

      mailto:bernhard.isler@...
      http://www.siemens.com/buildingtechnologies

      Note: This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you have received this e-mail without being the proper recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author of this e-mail and do not necessarily represent those of Siemens Switzerland Ltd, unless otherwise specifically stated.