JB-030-1 Minor Corrections to USE_TOKEN

  • James F. Butler
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
      Dear MSTP-WG members,

      Attached is a new proposal to correct a few minor problems in the USE_TOKEN state definition.

      Regards,

      - Jim Butler

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
      Attachmetn for Minor Corrections to USE_TOKEN
      Dear MSTP-WG members,

      Attached is a new proposal to correct a few minor problems in the USE_TOKEN state definition.  Hopefully those of you who are not using Outlook will be able to read the attachment this time!

      Regards,

      - Jim Butler
    • David Robin
      Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
        Worked!
        Thanks
        On Nov 4, 2009, at 11:15 AM, James F. Butler wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from James F. Butler included below]

        Dear MSTP-WG members,

        Attached is a new proposal to correct a few minor problems in the USE_TOKEN state definition.  Hopefully those of you who are not using Outlook will be able to read the attachment this time!

        Regards,

        - Jim Butler

        Attachment(s) from James F. Butler

        1 of 1 File(s)