Unwanted SPAM Sent to this Group

  • polars15213
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      Regrettably the open membership of this group has been abused
      by spambots. As a result, I've changed the group so that new
      members must request membership from the moderator. All people
      actually interested in MS/TP will be granted membership.

      Most of our members are obviously legitmate, however there are
      a few whose email names seem pointedly anonymous or random
      in a "spamish" manner. I will be contacting each of these
      members individually for confirmation of their identity
      and removing those who do not reply.

      These measures should assure that the group is insulated
      from unwanted spamming.