bacnet / ip help

  • doaa.ahmad69
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2014

      i have a problem with bacnet / ip ,,

      my pc (server) runs windows

      my target board (client) runs linux

      my target board is  : TS-7260 , cpu : ARM8

      and i want to send and receive packets to and  from my target board using bacnet/ip

      i want to know how to start , and guidelines to follow cause i'm new to bacnet

      thanks in advance

    • Isler, Bernhard
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2014

        Hi,

        Please see www.bacnet.org.

        On this page, you also find developer help etc. See links under “RESOURCES” on the left.

        You may also chose to send questions etc. to BACnet-L in order to reach out to the entire community. See http://www.bacnet.org/Contact/BACnet-L.htm.

        Best Regards,

        Bernhard Isler

        Bernhard Isler