Addednum an teleconference info for Tuesday December 3rd

  • Michael Osborne
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2013

      Hi All,

      I have booked a 2 hour block on Tuesday December 3rd starting at 11:30 am EST to finish off the discuss of Addendum an.  Kerry will be posting the documents in the next couple of days.

      Dial: +1-250-475-2036 or +1-877-475-9301

      Dial extension: 540

      Enter the access code: 0139875

      Mike

    • Kerry Lynn
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2013
      Greetings,

      I have uploaded the second revision of the proposal to the mstpwg files area
      and it's also attached.

      This version is not perfect; it's missing a flow chart or drawing to resolve 7416
      and the example frame to resolve 7444.  However, I believe it is consistent and
      reviewable as it currently stands.  I think it contains all the other comment
      resolutions that we discussed.

      You will notice that all occurrences of "Frame Types in the Extended Range"
      have been replaced by "COBS-encoded frames".

      Regards, -K-

      On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Michael Osborne <mosborne@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      I have booked a 2 hour block on Tuesday December 3rd starting at 11:30 am EST to finish off the discuss of Addendum an.  Kerry will be posting the documents in the next couple of days.

      Dial: +1-250-475-2036 or +1-877-475-9301

      Dial extension: 540

      Enter the access code: 0139875

      Mike

    • nomeekgeek
      Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2013
      I have just uploaded (and attached) my markup of Kerry's Add-135-2012an-PPR2-draft-rc2.docx