Next Add-135-2012an teleconference
We had originally planned the next teleconference for Wednesday, 11/13.
However, I am still working through the FSM solution to comment 7443.
I'd like to postpone the call until next week in order to finish the doc
updates (my goal is to have them out by this Friday).
Will next Wednesday (11/20) at 1130 EST work for most people?