Atlanta

  • David Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2012

      MSTP-WG

      Regrettably, I am unable to attend the interim working group meetings in Atlanta.

      As a result we will not be convening the MSTP-WG until the Winter meeting.

      My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

      David Fisher

      PolarSoft® Inc.

      914 South Aiken Ave

      Pittsburgh PA 15232-2212

      dfisher@...

      www.polarsoft.biz

      412-683-2018

      412-683-5228 fax

    • Kerry Lynn
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2012
        Hi David,

        I wonder if you have ~15 min to chat by phone to discuss how
        to advance the large frames proposal?  I could put recent
        developments into an email, but it would be quicker to explain
        it over the phone.

        -K-

        On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 2:03 PM, David Fisher <dfisher@...> wrote:

        MSTP-WG

        Regrettably, I am unable to attend the interim working group meetings in Atlanta.

        As a result we will not be convening the MSTP-WG until the Winter meeting.

        My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

        David Fisher

        PolarSoft® Inc.

        914 South Aiken Ave

        Pittsburgh PA 15232-2212

        dfisher@...

        www.polarsoft.biz

        412-683-2018

        412-683-5228 fax

      • Carl Neilson
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2012

          MSTP-WG

          The working group will convene in Atlanta with a stand in convener (thank you Kerry).

          Regards,

          Carl