Possible errata from addendum 135-2004 b part 9 in MS/TP Master figure

  • cliffcopass
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2012
      One of our people pointed out that the Idle state (clause 9.5.6.2) transition "BroadcastDataNeedingReply" added by addendum 135-2004 b part 9 was not added to the Master Node State Machine figure 9-4. Could this be considered an errata since the text clearly calls for this transition?

      Cliff Copass
      Johnson Controls, Inc.
    • kerlyn2001
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2012
        Cliff et al.

        I added this transition in the latest draft of Add-135-2010an, which I have just uploaded.

        -K-

        --- In bacnet-mstpwg@yahoogroups.com, "cliffcopass" <Clifford.H.Copass@...> wrote:

        > One of our people pointed out that the Idle state (clause 9.5.6.2) transition "BroadcastDataNeedingReply" added by addendum 135-2004 b part 9 was not added to the Master Node State Machine figure 9-4. Could this be considered an errata since the text clearly calls for this transition?
        >
        > Cliff Copass
        > Johnson Controls, Inc.

      • Dave Robin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2012
          And I included it in the errata for 2010, so we're double covered.

          Dave