[bacnet-mstpwg] New Version Notification for draft-lynn-6man-6lobac-02.txt

  • Kerry Lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2011
      Greetings,

      Just a reminder that the advisory public review period on Addendum an
      (MS/TP Extended Frames) ends next week.  The proposal can be found
      at https://osr.ashrae.org/default.aspx (click on Addendum an).  The
      corresponding proposal to define IPv6 formats for MS/TP frames can be

      I hope folks will enter their comments to Addendum an in advance of the
      next meeting.  Previous topics that have come up in discussion in the
      MS/TP WG include:
      - Allowing MS/TP extended frames with length < 501 octets
      - Allowing for other Ethernet frame types (other than IPv6) to be specified
      I wonder myself whether the spec language can be made clearer by saying
      that all reserved Frame Types > 7 will use the Extended Data CRC?

      I look forward to your comments.

      Regards, -K-