      From: bacnet-mstpwg@yahoogroups.com on behalf of bi71259
      Sent: Thu 10/29/2009 12:04 PM
      To: bacnet-mstpwg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bacnet-mstpwg] Addendum Z PPR1 Comments

      Hello,

      Addendum z PPR1 contains material for the OS-WG (z-1, z-4 and z-5), the MSTP-WG (z-3) and potentially the TI-WG (z-2).

      In the course of preparing the comment status sheet for the OS-WG, I have included all comments into this sheet.

      The first revision which does not include draft responses yet is uploaded to the "Files -> Add-z" folder.

      Although this may be best handled on the plenary level, I might collect draft responses for the respective comments, so that we finally get to a complete status sheet to be discussed in the plenary in Atlanta.

      Best,
      Bernhard