      From: <internet-drafts@...>
      Date: Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 6:17 PM
      Subject: New Version Notification for draft-lynn-6man-6lobac-00.txt
      To: kerlyn@...
      Cc: kerlyn@...

      A new version of I-D, draft-lynn-6man-6lobac-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Kerry Lynn and posted to the IETF repository.

      Filename:        draft-lynn-6man-6lobac
      Revision:        00
      Title:           Transmission of IPv6 over MS/TP Networks
      Creation date:   2011-07-04
      WG ID:           Individual Submission
      Number of pages: 13

      Abstract:
        MS/TP (Master-Slave/Token-Passing) is a contention-free access method
        for the TIA-485-A physical layer that is used extensively in building
        automation networks.  This document describes the frame format for
        transmission of IPv6 packets and the method of forming link-local and
        statelessly autoconfigured IPv6 addresses on MS/TP networks.

      The IETF Secretariat