BACnet IT-WG summit

  • James F. Butler
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
      Dear BACnet IT-WG members,

      As announced in Montreal, the IT-WG summit will be held in Boston from September 21 through 23, ending at noon on the 23rd. We are in the process of obtaining a meeting room in downtown Boston or Cambridge. Further details will be announced by the end of next week.

      A reminder: The wiki for the BACnet IT-WG is at http://bacnetit.cimetrics.com/bin/view/BACnetIT/WebHome.

      - Jim Butler
    • James F. Butler
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2011
        Dear BACnet IT-WG members,

        We are still working on the location of the IT-WG summit. I am sorry for the delay, and I will send an update on Monday.

        - Jim Butler

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 2011
          Dear BACnet IT-WG members,

          The IT-WG summit will be held in downtown Boston at the following location:

          WorkBar Boston (http://workbarboston.com/)
          711 Atlantic Ave, Lower Level
          Boston, MA 02111

          The closest subway station is South Station.

          We will meet from 9:00 until 5:00 on September 21, 8:30 until 5:00 on September 22 and 8:30 until noon on September 23. We are tentatively planning a group dinner on the evening of the 21st (Wednesday).

          There are a number of hotels within walking distance of the meeting venue; you are welcome to choose the one that best meets your needs.

          PLEASE let me know (mailto:jimbutler@...) if you are planning to attend. Space is limited in the meeting room that we have reserved.

          A meeting agenda will be distributed next week. If there are particular items that you would like to see on the agenda, please let me know as soon as possible.

          Thanks,

          - Jim Butler