FW: [SGAC-CYBER] Fwd: updated draft NISTIR 7628 posted

  • Old, Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2010

      Here’s the cover memo for the cyber security NISTIR.  Looks like comments are due earlier than I thought.

      B.O.  July 9, 2010

      Robert Old

      Siemens Industry, Inc.

      Building Technologies

      1000 Deerfield Pkwy.

      Buffalo Grove, IL 60089-4513

      Tel.: +1 (847) 941-5623

      Skype: bobold2

      bob.old@...

      www.siemens.com

      From: "Brewer, Tanya" <tanya.brewer@...>

      Date: July 8, 2010 5:57:23 PM PDT

      To: Multiple recipients of list <csctg@...>

      Subject: updated draft NISTIR 7628 posted

      Hello All,

      The NISTIR is near completion, and is now in three volumes.  They are available at:

      At this time we are only accepting very minor changes (e.g., bad hot-links, a missing word, numbering troubles, etc.).  We will accept these minor changes until 08:00 Eastern Monday.  After that the document is to remain static for internal publication reviews.  Please direct any suggested changes to Annabelle and me.

      Thank you for all of the great help in the last week in catching plenty of small (and a few big) things!  It's been incredibly helpful.

      -Tanya