"Building" requirements for DNS-SD

  • Dave Robin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2014
      IT-WG,

      As I mentioned in Ft. Lauderdale, here is the requirements, from the buildings industry perspective, being prepared for the Scalable DNS-SD Working Group.  In a meeting with Peter at the last IETF, I agreed to gather some feedback from the BACnet folks.  Any comments would be appreciated and I'll consolidate them for delivery to Peter.

      Thanks,
      Dave